PURCHASE AN AUDIO MIXING SERVICE
You Are Just 2 Steps Away From Having Your Recorded Tracks Transformed Into A Great Sounding Song
The Mixing Service Includes
- Digital Download of Your Mixed and Mastered Song To CD format (16bit/44kHz) Or At Wave File Format Of Your Choice
- Free Mastering Is Included On Each Mixing Service You buy
- Free Revisions - Unlimited Revisions.
- MP3 Upon Request When Ordering.
- Prices Are For Songs Less Than 6 Minutes. If the song is longer than 6 minutes, the price is an extra $15 for every 15 seconds it goes over the 6-minute mark.
STEP 1: Purchase The Audio Mixing Service
Prices are determined by the track count of each song
- One 2 to 4 Track Song – $95
- One 5 to 8 Track Song – $130
- One 9 to 13 Track Song – $170
- One 14 to 17 Track Song – $210
- One 18 to 21 Track Song – $250
- One 22 to 25 Track Song – $290
- One 26 to 29 Track Song – $330
- One 30 to 33 Track Song – $370
- One 34 to 38 Track Song – $410
- One 39 to 50 Track Song – $450
- Songs that have more than than 50 Tracks - CONTACT US For your special mixing rates.
STEP 2: Upload The Audio Files To Us
Mixing With Us Will Do These Things
- We will balance all the levels of each track. So each track is relative to each other in the mix.
- We will create a 3D stereo Image of your mix using special panning and imaging techniques. Every instrument will sit in its own place in the mix.
- We will apply EQ to each instrument so that you can hear each instrument clearly, and so that each instrument sits in its own frequency range.
- We will add dimension and ambiance to your mix with the addition of effects. Such as reverb, chorus, delays, and other effects that are deemed needed.
- We will control the dynamics of each track with the use of compression in such a way that it will make your instruments have more punch, sound louder, and sit better in the mix.
- We will clean up all unwanted noise between takes and tracks. Other studio and engineers will charge you extra for this!
- The bottom line is that we will make your music sound better than you ever expected it to sound like
Having An Experienced Mixing Engineer Mix Your Songs Will Have These Outcomes
- Significantly Enhances The Quality Of Your Songs
- Improve The Songs Marketability
- Improve Your Chances For Success
- Dramatically Improves Your Final Master. Your master is only as good as your mix. The better your mix sounds, the better your master will sound
- Having an experienced audio engineer with a trained set of ears, in a controlled environment, will mix and master your music to sound its best on all sound playback systems. This will set your music above everyone else's and make it level with the ones that were produced commercially
Getting The Audio Files Ready For Our Mixing Service
- We accept OMF Files, CWB Files, Wave Files, Broadcast Wave Files, and AIFF files. No Mp3's accepted unless that's all you have. Export each track from the start of the song. This makes all the tracks line up automatically when I import the wave or AIFF files into our program.
- When you export your audio files, we prefer your audio tracks to be dry with no EQ, Compression, Reverb, and Limiting. The only effects you should have on the audio tracks are effects that are key to the sound, such as chorus and flanger.
- Include track notes, if you have them.
- If you have a lot of audio tracks. It's easier to select all tracks and then zip it into one Zip File or RAR File. Then upload the zip file to us. Our safe and secure FTP server can upload up to 2 gigs at one time.
- Prices are for songs less than 6 minutes long. If the song is greater than 6 minutes, an additional charge can be added depending on how much longer the song is. If it's like a 7-minute song, it could be an extra $20.
- If you want another version with radio edits, like a clean version, it can be an additional $10 to $30 depending on how many radio edits there are.